6 days to a happier, healthier, fitter you!
* Will improve your strength whilst increasing your cardio vascular.
* You don't require large space, just a minimal area to workout in.
* If you don't own a Kettlebell then try using other equipment such as a weight, bottle of water, or a weighted product you have around the home.
* Focus on your form, don't just go through the motions
* Engage with your core, to strengthen and support your back muscles.
* Push your weight through your heels for deeper activation.
* Make sure you hold onto your weighted equipment.
* If you are unsure of how to perform the exercise, ask a member of our fitness team.
* Take a rest when needed.
Whatever your personal goals and where you want to get to, every journey has a starting point. Having regular body health checks will keep you on track. It will give you guidance as to where you are and where you want to be, helping you achieve your targets.
If you have any questions, please speak to a member of the LeisureSK Fitness Team when you are back in the Centre.
The Body Mot resource provides useful information on the following:
• Blood Pressure
•Body Fat Percentage
•BMI Body Mass Index
•Sit and Reach Flexibility